Alongside our awareness campaigns, we’re dedicated to developing innovative programs for patients, survivors, their families and/or their caregivers. Our current programs include:
- Let’s Whatsapp: Live Group Chat with Specialists
- On-going program.
- Chat occurs every other month.
- A free service.
- Specialists are selected based on topic.
- Make the Cut: Wig Bank
- On-going. We match patients in need with wigs to wear for the duration of their treatment, free-of-charge.
- Wigs are made with through donated hair especially for this program as part of Make the Cut.
- Call us on 79-158471 to book an appointment and more information.
- Patient’s Library
- A wide and carefully-selected collection of books related to cancer, including children’s books, are available for borrowing from our office, free-of-charge.
- See a few of the books we have available in our collection here.
- Sisters in Pink
- Peer-to-peer support program matching patients with survivors.