At One Wig Stand’s office, we have a diverse library of helpful, hand-picked books on Breast Cancer readily-available for any patient in need to get more information and motivation.
If you have any books too (in good condition) on Breast Cancer or Breast Cancer related-issues that you no longer need, donate them to us and we’ll add them to this patient support collection so that other patients may have access to them. Books in any language are welcome!
Take a stroll through some of the books in our collection below:
Find out more about any of the books above:
- “A Breast Cancer Alphabet“ by Madhulika Sikka
- “Crazy, Sexy Cancer Tips“ by Kris Carr
- “Let Me Get This Off My Chest…“ by Margaret Lesh
- “My Parent Has Cancer and It Really Sucks“ by Maya and Marc Silver
- “The Silver Lining“ by Hollye Jacobs
Do you want to borrow one of these books in our library?
Contact us for a visit to our office in Achrafieh. If you have a specific book you want to borrow (total period of loan is one month), call in advance to ensure someone else isn’t borrowing it.